1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3way experiences

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LookingGlass, Jul 24, 2011.

1. LookingGlass

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A good friend of mine wants me to participate in a 3way. 3ways aren't really my thing and the thought of it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why really. Ive never done a 3way before.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to go about this or perhaps how you felt if you've done a 3way/is it worth the trouble? I haven't exactly said yes or no to the idea.

2. Shmoe

If you don't want to be in a three way, Tell him you're not interested or at least tell him it makes you uncomfortable. If you are, Might be something to try. Never been in one myself so I can't say.

3. No One

If you're uncomfortable with it, say no.

4. Mogget

If it's not your thing, say no.

5. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this.

it IS my thing, so i'm totally down with them.

I would say you could give it a try if you weren't sure, but if the concept is ALREADY making you uncomfortable and doesn't really do it for you, why bother?

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot depends on whether it's truly not your thing (meaning, the idea grosses you out or something) or whether you're just scared/awkward because you've never done it and aren't sure what to do.

Some people feel like sexual activity is something they only want to share with one other person, and that's fine. Others like the sensations they get from being intimate with more than one person at a time. It's really up to you, and as long as everyone is safe, no harm can really come from trying it out to see if it's something you enjoy, but you're the final judge of whether that's something you'd like to try.

7. LookingGlass

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for all the responses, but I haven't said yes or no. Being completely honest with myself here, the idea makes me uncomfortable because I don't/won't know the other person well (I will probably find it awkward), I do believe that sex is something you share with one person and I've never done this before (obviously). Not exactly sure how to go about this...

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then I don't see any reason to say yes. Say "I don't know. I don't much like the idea of having sex with somebody I don't know very well, so I think I should pass." There - done.

Lex