1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World shatered

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paper person, Jul 25, 2011.

1. paper person

thought i had this shit figgured out, however just recenly had it all broken again.
    how do u u deel with the sinking feeling of depression , the stress , the no sleep, and and the desire to crawl under a rock and die. especially when there is no one to turn to. plz help

2. ballin1718

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you gotta deal with the bad, take it all in before you can get over the hump. your young and have everything ahead of you and a future. i don't even have it all figured out nobody does, but eventually its gonna come together.

i joined this site in may when i turned 20 because the whole week before my birthday i couldnt have a night of sleep without bursting into tears thinking about my life and hiding. Admittadly I'm still hiding my true self to most people and I'm trying to find a way to come out & its difficult.

Everyone on this site has to cope with stuff but once u make the decision to do what you wan't and come out and be you, it'll fall into place and work out.

Keep ya head up

3. RaeofLite

Have you tried talking to your doctor about getting a counselor? sometimes having someone to talk to without judgement is great for getting things off your chest. Have you tried writing in a journal or exercising? They get your thoughts out and relieve stress.

(*hug*) You need to vent somehow otherwise you will explode. I know the feeling, believe me.