1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no words for how im feeling

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

told best friend in in love with her n her responce hurt me alot :icon_sad:
    why would i love you that way she said even when she was acting like she felt the same way u know ? now im confused and hurt . To make it worse was in ER last night stuck on iv meds all night now comming home to the email hurt me so bad . I just wish i wasnt gay :frowning2: :tears:

2. redstormrising

I'm so sorry :frowning2: when I told my crush how I felt about her, I got a pretty disastrous response. the heartbreak of it is such a horrific feeling. I didn't want to do anything but cry or sleep for days - I can't imagine how much harder it must be, being your best friend. You said she acts like she does - maybe she does and is not ready to deal with it?

3. Marlowe

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish I could give you a big hug. This sounds rough. To me it sounds like she is gay, or at least questioning, and is struggling with it, and if not, maybe she just didn't know what to do with your feelings. I am madly in love with my straight best friend. If I ever told him, I would expect him to be okay with it because we are best friends above all other things, and I think you should expect that from her. Maybe she just needs a bit of space for the moment to digest it and figure out what it means for her and for your friendship. I would encourage you to talk to her to figure out what is going on.

Whenever, I spend too much time with my bromance I get kind of queesy and I think to myself I wish I weren't gay or I wish I weren't in love with him. But in truth we cannot really justify the way we feel. We can only accept it.

Hang in there.

-----

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

#3 Marlowe, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

its stressing me out i was bawling all night :frowning2:
    i hate hate this feeling . and yes shes bi shes the same age as me and were so so tight
    its killing me inside. i guess my b day wont go so well after all . I was gunna take her to dinner n break the news but theni couldnt wait till August 27th ( m b day ) to tell her so i emailed her. She told me she loves me very much but not in that way . but yet as i said before toatly acts like shes in love with me . * hugs back Marlowe and redstormrising*
    i wish this website was a real community with neighbor hoods and shopping malls lol on a side note

5. redstormrising

i totally feel that, i cried for 5 hours straight one day. everyone tells me the pain will fade in time, and i won't even think about it in a few months. but that doesn't help much right now, in the moment. mine is someone at work, and i've been out for the last 2 weeks, returning on monday. i'm dreading seeing her again.

haha that would be nice, a real community. i could definitely use a little retail therapy. and a strong cup of coffee! (surely we'd have to have a starbucks or something)

6. Mercy

Mercy Guest

omg Hun someone at work Cant imajine !!!
    yes starbucks and spa beside with pool and massage therapists
    lol cute ones to be exact

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2011 at 12:27 PM ----------

ill tell you what on monday ill start a novena for you thatl help
    ( novena is a ten day prayer recited 3 times daily for the need of ( insert here )
    for you is ur axiety to leave you and your heaart to heal ) only if thats ok and on the tenth day something nice will happen . :slight_smile: i promise

7. redstormrising

that's very sweet of you :slight_smile: the only upside is that i am leaving this job in a month anyway, so i only have to stick it out seeing her (and worse, hearing her voice!) for that long.

have you heard from your best friend at all since the email? hopefully she will put maintaining your friendship above all else!

8. Blakers19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry you had to go through this -- it really is one of the worst feelings, trust me. But trust me on this too: the first heartbreak is ALWAYS the worst, especially if you were expecting a response totally different than the one you got. It will only get easier from here, I promise. Good luck :slight_smile:

9. Mercy

Mercy Guest

havent heard back from her at all but today im up early going to church i love church but it get boaring some times lol love yas be back on later xo