1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it seems impossible for me to get an boyfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fiddlemiddle, Jul 30, 2011.

1. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi there
    I just heartbroken now. The last guy I was involved me, he said awhile ago he wanted to go out with me and wanted something long term but recently he told me he indicated he only wants to only be an f***buddy type of relationship. Before him I had an big crush on someone else and been hanging out for an year an an half but he had an lot of issues and I thought I would go out with him but eventually I saw he did not want to go out with me.

It seems every guy I seem to get involved with gives up on me or if they interested at one time eventually finds someone better. It has happened quite an number of times.

I even did come out years ago and I believe it would make it easier to get an boyfriend but it did not.

I dont at all like being gay now. It seems like its really impossible to find loving and sincere guys that are worthy of relationships. Yes I have some gay friends but it seems an majority of guys are looking for someone perfect and an perfect person does not exist and they believe they are perfect themselves instead of getting to know an person.

It seems every guy I have involved with are just game players or just have issues. I just give up on men.

#1 fiddlemiddle, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  2. Zontar

Are you getting your guys from gay bars or clubs?

Because if you are, I have some very good news for you...

3. Skiel

Skiel Guest

There are decent ones out there, just got to keep looking. Straight guys have this problem with girls too. One girl may cheat on him, use him for money, be a deadweight, too sex crazed, plain crazy, and the list goes on and on.
    Relationships are hard for everyone(*hug*). But hey on the bright side, you've already dated these jerks so you can cross them off your list. Now there are less fish in the sea out there. You're a few steps closer to finding your Mr Right.

4. Bibliophile

Finding a good person is hard no matter which sex you try to date. I have tried to be with women and my exwife left me for my best friend, I tried dating a guy and well the dude treated me poorly and then left me as soon as his vacation was over and he found a new lay back home. The only thing one can do is try to keep your head up and know what you want out of a relationship. Stick to those standards and realize that you will in time find someone in time. There are good guys out there look the same as you are but its just hard to run into each other at the right time in your lives. It will happen though.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Took me 5 years since I came out to myself before I finally found the right guy (well...here's hoping lol) and I went through several frogs, just give yourself time, you'll find him. It could take another year, or 10, who knows, but I'm sure you'll find him.

6. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the last ones were not from gay bars or clubs but from internet sites. I just so unhappy now. The latest one was after me for 6 mths and originally he was much more into me than him. Now its the reverse. I

7. Blakers19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oooh, I have more good news! Online dating for gay people basically sucks. Most of the people on online sites are just horny and want to hook up or do things on webcam with you - that or they're crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My advice would be to wait it out and meet someone in real life - that way you get a GOOD impression of them rather than what they say they are via the internet. People can be very deceiving when you have no way of fact checking what they say. Good luck :slight_smile: