1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont understand c

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ok so i try n tell my fam im not a girly girl and they wont accept it . like today i was forced to curl my hair which im petrified of the curling iron made it worse . I feel discusting in dresses and what not . and yes mom knows im a lesbian but dosnt like to talk about it . NO SLEEP OVERS SHE SAYS and i cry my self to sleep some times just being lonley and needing a lover :frowning2: HELP

2. Sorry that you're family is not be very supportive of who you are. (*hugs*)
    Not sure what to say, except is there any way you could just not curl your hair or wear something else? Your profiles says you're 21, and your mom is still making you wear a certain thing?

As for being lonely, the best way to not be is to keep busy, start joining things or volunteering locally. That way not only are you more likely to not be bored, you're also more likely to meet cool people :slight_smile:

3. Fiddledeedee

Remind your mum that straight hair can also be very femenine. You are 21 and if you buy your own clothes and pay for your own haircuts, there is no reason why she should be able to boss you like that. The only reason that it might even matter is for if you are going to a really special occasion.

As thedreamwatch said, volunteering is a great way to pass time and meet people. I help out somewhere prettymuch weekly now, and in the six months I have been doing it I have met many wonderful new people.