1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just finished a book (good moon rising) and I finaly understand

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zenzao, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Zenzao

Out Status:
    A few people
    Recently I spend a weekend at a gay pride weekend near where I live. I went there for work a few weeks early and met up with my best friend here and a few couples she knows (all of whom where gay). The weekend was in short, fantastic. I had such a good time looking around the city with these people, and being surounded by people who have maybe felt something I have.

While I was there I went to a store that sold GLBT literature. There was also a section of fiction and plays. I picked up a book called Good Moon Rising. And although not the best book I have ever read, It certenly unlocked a huge amount of questions.

I don't even know where to begin. I love women, and have been in love with two in my life. But out of all the women I have ever dated or been with, Two turned out to be gay nd two Bisexuals. Thats out of 6 partners, three of whom have been girlfriends. Add to that the two or three girls I have been interested in who have also turned out to be gay. The one man I have ever fooled around with was so kind, sensitive and like the girls I am interested in.

I don't know how I feel anymore. I love women, have feelings for guys. I think I would prefer to be one way or the other, A one or a Six. I don't think I can do anything other than just give it time.

2. Melusine

(*hug*)I think we can safely say life would be a whole lot easier for many of us if we were a 1 or a 6. Hang in there, hun.