1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared to fully come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MandyMasquerade, Aug 7, 2011.

1. MandyMasquerade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi. You can call me Mandy :slight_smile: I've known i've had feelings for both genders since i was 13. Before then i always felt awkward around girls... but couldn't exactly make since of the things i was feeling. Now, i know i am Bi, and i'm happy. I would be happier if i could tell more people. Sometimes when i get comfortable with someone i just come out and say it... but there are many MANY times that i want to tell them... but as soon as i start to, i start to panic. I feel like running and hiding in a hole, putting my hands over my mouth and just screaming as loud as i can. I've only come out to 7 people. 4 of them being my room mates and all of them except for one being bi, transgender, and gay. I had to move out recently because it was just becoming too hard to hide. My mom is SUPER religious. (dad not in picture). We were talking about gay people once and i asked her what she would do if i was gay. She said "I would try to save you every chance i could, and as for your little ****** partner.... I would try to split you up and save them too." At least she was honest?!? :frowning2: I thought about coming out to her once... and i couldn't stop myself from shaking. Sometimes when she gets mad she gets really violent... but i don't see how in the world i could stay in the same STATE, come out, and her NOT know.

I want to just get it over with. I want to move on. I want to have my first girl friend :slight_smile: and kiss her in public... and hold hands... and do everything i've always wanted to do. But when i think i'm ready... as soon as i start to utter the words... i want to drop to the ground, curl into a ball and cry.

I don't understand... Help?

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You want to do what you said at the end correct? If so then why not! Once you find you true sole mate sick with her like glue. As for you mother, as a friend of mine said shut out those who disagree with you, after all you control you and who you like not you mother. Another helpful tip is that when you said you where freaking out about coming out. Just be calm and easy with how you do it. Come out to those who think will accept you for who you are. Just remember that quote underneath. See you later Mandy.