1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

irritated...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Danny19

so i cant sleep. so i decided to post this now..

so i have been feeling pretty weird lately. When im with my friends im happy and i just forget about stuff. When im alone i feel relaxed yet kinda lonely and i get a feeling of realy wanting a bf. and when im with my mom i feel irritated. I feel bad for my mom cuz she is nice and she tries to please me. but lately all ive done is pick a fight. i get angry at her so easily and i dont think its fair to her. As soon as she gets home from work i put on this face like "oh great". she doesnt do anything to seriously make me mad. But just little things. then she gets upset and starts saying that im mean to her and im good to everyone else. and when shhe says this it pisses me off more. but its true and i start feeling bad. Im on vacation so i cant blame it on school stress. and i dont work so theres just no stress right now. idk what it is or what to do. I dont wanna feel like this anymore. sometimes its not only with her but i just get irritated a lot. its making me feel shitty :bang: .. any advice is greatly appreciated

2. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Calm down, deep breaths and relax. Sure things can get a little or very irritating but lets face it every one is not perfect even my brother and sister get under my skin so I do some meditation. If you dont meditate deep breaths are fine. and the irritating things should be ignored, they're just little things.

Try to get some sleep its good for you.

Hidden.

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would suggest you get an outlet... i think you have pent up emotions. You take it out on your mom as you currently do not have anyone else to vent to. take up some sport or yoga classes, anything that will help you vent out your frustrations and anger.

4. Leif

I've been going through the same thing with my roommate. Sometimes we just spend time with one person and no matter what they do they start getting their nerves. I agree with the above posts, take up a sport/yoga/meditation. Or just go out and take a short walk, it's amazing what a little fresh air can help.

5. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Might I suggest you tell her what you have told us? I doubt she will totally excuse your behavior, but it might make her feel better to know that you don't know why you are being so short with her and she might be able to help you out.