1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good byee my sweet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

my dog is going to die tomorrow against my wishes ( being put down )
    im beyond upset due to other losses WTF am io gunna do now ??:tears: i fucking hate summer :frowning2: excuse the swearing but im upset

2. redblanket

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm really sorry to hear that :frowning2: my dog was put down two years ago and I remember how much it hurt. Don't worry about swearing, if it makes you feel better do it! I hope the summer stops being so rubbish for you soon.

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh Mercy, I'm really sorry for this and the other losses :icon_sad: I hope this is the last bad thing to happen to you for a long time. It seems like bad stuff happens all at once sometimes. Vent all you want with us and take care. (*hug*)

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Thanks the pain is unbarible

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry... It is so hard to lose an animal.:tears:

6. Mercy

Mercy Guest

yeah i love her so much

7. redstormrising

aww geez, i am so sorry!! (*hug*) the loss of a pet can be so devastating :frowning2:

8. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. :frowning2: (*hug*)

9. Mercy

Mercy Guest

thanks * sniffels *

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2011 at 01:06 PM ----------

her name is MIMI

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2011 at 01:07 PM ----------

she was my sweety pie

10. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mercy... I had a favourite dog too, she wasn't put out though, but died of cancer.

What made this for me really sad was that me and Toshka (she's a female steffi cross with a labrador) were very close. We used to walk every day to the lagoon and then the whole width of the lagoon just her and I. When i went to school she would always wait for me in the waiting room, there is a very wide windowsill so she used to sat on that and wait.

When i had to move to the city i couldn't bring her along even though i desprataly wanted to. I went every weekend just to be with her again. We really had a strong bond and i trusted her implicitly, saved my life on more than one occasion and i saved her life also on more than one occasion.

She was there when i needed someone to talk to about my fears, happiness and my sexuality, even though she could never talk back she always looked at me as if she was understanding every word I was saying. she was my best friend and I didn't have a friend I can talk to like this in school

The day she died... it was a morning, my mom phoned me and told me, the place she was always at, she sat the and waited for me to come. I was supposed to go the afternoon. But my folks found her there in the morning stiff as a board.

I just couldn't work... I cried and cried and cried. The hurt never goes away. Still I keep telling myself if only i didn't return that week to work, to stay with her to the end. Even now as i am writing this I am crying once more and this was more than 8 years ago, it would be 9 exactly in February... so I've been carrying this resentment with me all these years and I will still carry it until I am not on this world any more.

I can only believe that we will be reunited once I reach Heaven or the spiritual world. She realy was my sole mate... i know this sounds far out weird, but she was. She knew my mind, what I was going to do even before I even thought ot it and I knew exactly what she is going to do even before she actualy did it.

My only wish was that i could have read her mind and she could have read my mind... like telepathy. But the relationship I had with her I will always treasure.

This might not help you, but at least you know your not the only one!

#10 thylvin, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  11. Katelynn

Oh, Mercy, hon, that's so horrible! I know what you're going thru, as my dog had to be put down about 6 years ago & I still miss him everyday. I still can't bring myself to love another dog yet, plus my dad took him to the vet when I was at work, so I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. But I know for my Pongo (he was a dalmation), he was very old & in a lot of pain, so it was the best, most humane thing for him, even tho it was very hard. (*hug*) It's hard but just try to remember all of the good times with your dog & he will still live on in your heart.

12. ShebbsIsAwesome

I'm so sorry!:icon_sad:

13. PersonalTaste27

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im sry i cant imagine how u must feel :frowning2:

14. Mercy

Mercy Guest

spent my last hours with her
    it was so hard tomorrow when i wake shel be gone

15. SaphireMoon

about 2-3 hours north of the twin cities in MN
    Im so sorry to hear that i remember having to put my dogs down it was horrible but it will get better lots of love from me(*hug*)

16. candyapple

im soo sorry i remember when my dogs stomach fliped and we had to put her down it was terrible i wanted it to be a dream i had her since i was a babe she would pull me around on a sled when it snowed huskys make such good family dogs i still miss her. i hope this summer get better for you

17. Mercy

Mercy Guest

now im crying again oh my my
    im gunna be fine im just miss her already

18. ToTheCeilingFan

That is so hard, losing anyone is difficult but there's something about dogs..they love so unconditionally and are so loyal, it hurts like hell to lose a friend like that. (*hug*) Sending love your way, and hugs. (*hug*)

19. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Well shes gone to heven now RIP my angel i love you

20. FloatingPiano

I so sorry for your loss. (*hug*) I send you my condolences. We had to put the family dog down two years ago, and I remember how sad it was. :frowning2: