1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Get The Message Threw that Your Not Intrested

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GovermentHooker, Aug 10, 2011.

1. This Boy and several Others Keep Asking Me Out And telling Me That They Love Me . I Tell Them Every Time That I'm Not Gay But They Don't Seem To Get The Message !!!! I Don't Want To Sound Rude And Cuss them Out Or Anything but They Don't Seem To Get That I'm Not Interested In Them. So Does Anybody Have Any Idea How To Make Them Understand That I Don't Like Them ???? :bang:

#1 GovermentHooker, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
  2. KaotikPrincess

First off, what is it about you that attracts these guys? Is it something that can be easily changed? There has to be something about you, physically or personality wise that draw these people to you.

Or maybe you are just such a handsome devil you can't help it. lol

Try and think of this in a positive way, they like you, isn't it flattering? Just tell them nicely you aren't interested and if they know you are bi-curious tell them to stop pressuring you and let you deal with it at your won pace.

3. Lmao I Think it Might Be My Looks And Personality They Might Find Attractive . Anyways I've Told This Boy Several Times "Oh,I'm sorry But I'm Not Gay" But He Won't Give Up and he tells me constantly That he Loves me and even tells his friends that were dating

4. KaotikPrincess

Is this boy someone you see often? I think you should get aggressive and tell him it's not a joke and to stop lying about the kind of relationship you have, doesn't sound like a very good friend if he is one. If he is spreading a rumor that you two are dating what other rumors will he start eventually?!

5. Ok I'll tell him with a bit more aggressiveness and The Only Reason I Know Him is Because He Is Friends With my Best Friend , So we Run Into Each other a couple of times threw out the day

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like he's become a bit obsessed over you for some reason. Going that far and telling his friends things about you two is uncalled for and will lead to nothing but destruction. Is there a way you can avoid him? If so, I would do it. Just totally ignore him. Pay no attention to him and hope that he forgets about it and stops. I would not result in physical aggression though, that never turns out well for anyone.