1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I forget this guy?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fiddlemiddle, Aug 12, 2011.

1. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well 6 mths ago I met this guy. He was alot more keen on me than I of him and I was interested in someone else. After awhile I decided not to message him again and did not decide to contact him an few mths time. Eventually I decided to meet hi again and he said he was very interested in me. I started to fall for him. However not long after I discovered by accident he is having an online affair with someone he never met. He calls him his boyfriend too. I confronted him about it and said you should not assue things and he said he could be just an friend. Next time I caught up with him he made the message clear he wants to have options. Since then I have not caught up with him for at least an few weeks now. He wants to catch up yet I feel since I not an priority of him and believe he is having an online affair then it has resulted me becomming more distant from him. I know he still has feelings for me but I just dont want to get hurt anymore

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sounds like hes not worth your time, tell him to keep his options, you deserve someone with the same relationship goals, i would look at other prospects, it doesn't sound like you should stick around.

3. feelindown

feelindown Guest

just drop him. he liked you at first more than you liked him. you wanted options. now you like him more than he likes you and he wants options. timing just wasn't right. usually if you have to ask if you should drop someone or forget about someone, the answer is YES.

4. Gay Boi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Forget him. He's not trustworthy. With no trust the can never be a relationship.

5. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks for the advice. It has hard to let go as I have feelings for him. But I am very happy I not seen him for 3 weeks now. I now going to date another guy shortly. plan to date more soon too.