1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thoughts of Bulimia....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gera-Kun, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Gera-Kun

this is so weird...i have been having weird thoughts of becoming Bulimic, even for a little while...i know it's wrong, and i try as hard i can to suppress these thoughts...but i can't seem to...one time i almost went through it, but chickened out at the last second, luckily...but i can't help but think about it...help! if i keep like this i might actually go through with it and i don't want to...

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Do you have these thoughts after you eat? Try thinking of the process that your body goes through while digesting food. Think of you body taking in and nourishing the vitamins and nutrients that are important for your health and flushing the rest. *literally* I'm very happy you are fighting these thoughts of yours. Just try turning them around as I suggested and see how it goes.

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make sure you avoid it. Do your best to avoid it no matter how strong your thoughts are. It is something that can have extremely serious consequences. It's also very difficult to deal with. :frowning2:

4. Spark

Spark Guest

Please dont go through with it. Trust me, it doesnt make you feel better or less guilty about eating. If anything you feel worse after doing it because you know that its wrong and a bad thing to do to your body. For some people, after doing it once they cant stop. Luck for me, i was not one of them. Just please dont do it.

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

i just started being bulimic and its the most awful and disgusting thing ever. you do not want to be it. its very suffering everytime you eat.

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I've thought about it too, but I've never done it.
    I don't think it would be a good idea to start, Ger.
    People get addicted to it and eventually just lose themselves and become totally sick.

7. Gera-Kun

this sucks, i can't suppress those thoughts completely...i really need help before i start...

8. Sam

Sam

I was anorexic and bulimic for several years believe me don't go there! Once you start its hard to stop and if you happen to be lucky enough to get the help you need to stop, it is so hard to stay that way its a continuous battle for me not to start again. I have permanant damage from what I did to myself and doing it only makes you feel more guilty. its a miserable situation. you need to find something positive to focus on. please don't do it.