1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

facebook crushes

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by roborama, Aug 15, 2011.

1. roborama

theres a girl im facebook friends with but we dont really talk ever, though when we met we seemed to hit it off (GSA thing). I went home and added her but we havent talked since and it was a while ago. shes also gay and single and i have sort of a facebook crush on her but dont really know what i should do. i dont see her in person but she lives in town. im so completely clueless

2. Katelynn

Well, if you both seemed to have hit it off, just drop her a message on FB & see if she responds! You won't know unless you take that chance plus, the longer you wait, the more chance she may meet someone else before you get a chance to find out if you two could possibly go out!

3. starlightonmars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try and talk to her some more. When you both seem comfortable say something like "I had a really good time when we last met, and I was wondering if you'd like to hang out again sometime?" Don't explicitly say it's a date - just hang out and get to know each other a little better. You may find you might not like her in a romantic way the more you get to know her. If you do, ask her out on an official date :slight_smile: