1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am SO confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lulu165, Aug 18, 2011.

1. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Hi there! I havent been around for the past ehh 6 or 7 weeks, and in that time I got very very lost.. I was on vacation, and while I had internet access, EC was blocked.

Back in May I joined EC and after a month of being addicted I felt very strongly with saying I am a Lesbian. But then, once I went on vacation, stopped using EC and got involved with a church (No, not a single day did the preach against homosexuality) but I pretty much stopped looking at girls, quit thinking about my sexuality, and even found myself beginning to crush on this guy. I was around both genders equally. Everything I thought about myself pretty much got left up in the sky. I even went to an LGBT youth group at first!!

I am just soo confused and want any possible advice. Even if its something simple.

:help:

2. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    The only thing I can suggest is to let whatever happens happen. Whether you crush on a guy, or a girl, just don't think about the gender. I don't know about you, but to me, gender hasn't ever really matter as much. I fell for personality with my crush. I say just give it time and maybe then you can sort things out for yourself. I don't know if this is any help at all, but I guess it's something. Hope you figure it all out. :slight_smile:

3. Sadepeura

Maybe your a bisexual after all? If you really want a label.

Also, if you do have a crush on this guy, then obviously your interested in THAT guy. When people have a crush on someone they tend to only notice that one person. So I can understand how you feel. :slight_smile: I was really confused when I first had a crush on girl because I had always thought I was straight! Now it's just the other way around for you. No worries.

And church shouldn't really affect your sexual orientation. It's not like you've been magically healed or anything. It's probably just a coincidence that you started crushing on this guy around the same time you started going to church. Unless he's from church which would make complete sense because you couldn't have met him before. :grin:

It's also possible that the church could give you a homophobic vibe that would make you start doubt your sexuality and pull you into denial. Do you think that's possible? Because if that's the case, then it's something serious and you need to work on what you believe in. I personally believe that God created gay people just the way they are. And if your faith would be against of what you truly are it would be mentally very harmful for you. But hopefully that's not the case!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your label is "still working on it". There. :slight_smile:

Lex