1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Justindee13

So I am very involved with school. And kids get me really pissed off. On the other side I love what I do and I am always very happy about a lot of things. Well I would like start putting them on a blog. Can anyone give me a blog that they use or just absolutely love. Please let me know Thank You

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, depending on who you want to read your blogs, there's blogspot, wordpress, livejournal, and a number of other great online blogging communities.

But there's also EC's built-in blogs. Much smaller audience, but more openness and guaranteed supportiveness about LGBT issues.

Or maybe I'm misreading your question and there's more specific info you're after?

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you asking about any good blogs to read, or where you can find a good site to blog on?
    If you want public stuff, blogspot is probably a good way to go, but EC has a blog feature, too, albeit a bit more niche.

4. Justindee13

Nah I just want somewhere where i can express whatever. I just want a place to type my feelings you know?

---------- Post added 19th Aug 2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

Both

5. ChutneyFarmer

Personally, I like Wordpress - it's pretty much idiot proof, but also has a more advanced level . I was given a wordpress.com blog when my Windows Live Space was de-activated, and I find it is a clean, sophisticated blogging experience.