1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im so stupid....=s

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Added this guy on myspace from school who's like in a group of friends that im friends with - never spoken to him before (he's bi btw =])

He accepted me so i like said "Hii, thought it would be cool to add ya, seen ya around school. you kay?"

and he's just replied with a short "im okay, you?" and with me im like really stupid making new friends that i kinda physically know so i don't know what to say and i got really nervous when i saw that i had a message and now ive kinda gone red in the face haha....urh so yeah....im not sure what to say to him :icon_redf

2. CrimsonThunder

"Not bad, wanna sex?"

Or

"I'm ok thanks, pretty crap day at school though, got so much homework to do. Don't you just hate Mr. Blah blah, hes such a shit teacher."

And make conversation from there. >_>

3. CelebrityHead

Lol Tom you remind me of my RL friend and his one and only pickup line; "Wanna root?"

But yeah second suggestion's good. Just start talking about something you think would interest you both and that can fuel an engaging conversation, such as school or your resentment of school :wink:

4. SpikySpice

It's easier to talk to friends in school, cuz yall may know things or event happen in school this week or today, or ask a question bout this and that

Dont get nervous like me, just relax

5. Tom

Tom Guest

as ive already suggested, let him speak to me!!!!!!! he may know how to torture u the way only i know how afterwards tho =p, but d/w about how u start speakin to him just say somet random like the loathing of a teacher and u'll start talkin, and then if u r interested in him like tht then ur a gr8 guy so theres no way he would reject you or out you as if he did you would only have 2 end it and there you go, he loses a gr8 guy wich should put him off doing it