1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some sporting advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Aj24walsh, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aj24walsh

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I know it's kinda a big dream, but I want to play in the NBA or at least in Europe. What should I do to achieve at least one of them?

Please don't make fun of my dream too , it's a ling shot but I want to try to reach it :slight_smile: Thankyou :slight_smile:

2. Danny19

hey there. dont think we are going to make fun of you here. we all have dreams. mine is to be a successful movie director, i know its a long shot as well but i know with hard work and dedication i can get there. i honestly dont know how one can go into the nba. So all i can say is work hard for it. anything is possible if you set your mind to it. i know it sounds cheesy but its true. if you really to try to get into something you really love then eventually you will get there. many people get there by luck, others by hard work like i said. so dont stop working for it, ever. put your effort into becoming a great player. Think positive say things like "one day i will be known as the greatest player of my generation". trust me thinking positive helps. You attract everything you want by just thinking positive. if you dont believe me read the book called the secret. heres the website
    http://thesecret.tv/behind.html

i know this isnt the most informative advice but hey its just my 2 cents. i hope you get where you want to be some day. good luck :slight_smile:

3. Aj24walsh

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey thank you so much for the advice and support:slight_smile: I hope you will achieve your goal at being a film director :slight_smile: thank you

4. Danny19

no problem dude. im glad you liked it. and thanks. i know that one day ima fullfill my dream. and you will too :slight_smile: