1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How should I go about this?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Noah27, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    About a month ago I got out of school like every other day but the diffrence this time was that I went to wait for the bus by a cafe and not my usual spot by an ice cream store becuase there was someone there. So I go wait by the cafe and everything when all of a sudden I spot this guy working there as a waiter. When I saw him I was like "Holy crap hes cute...thats weird" I say its weird becuase iam not really attracted to Mexican guys let alone feminin guys so thats why its weird for me. I know hes gay becuase he had a rainbow bracelett on and thats like a redflag over here where I live (And yes I have one :lol:slight_smile: and I really really REALLY like this guy but I dont even know his name. So for the past month all I have been doing is getting the bus by the cafe just to see him and we have made eye contact a few times and I would love to ask him out but iam scared that he might of thought that I was stalking him or something. So should I ask him out? and if so how should I go about it? :help:

2. XXReye

Go eat at the cafe when you see he is working :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it gives you an opportunity to talk to him. Then after you finish eating you can tell him you think he's cute and ask if you can go out sometime. I know it sounds kind of nerve wracking to do, but sometimes it's just the chance you've gotta take.

3. Noir

I agree that you should go eat where he works as an excuse to see him! But you might want to start out just with a normal conversation to get things going. Find a topic and see how willing he is to have a conversation with you. If he seems interested after that, ask him if he'd like to go out with you.

4. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, go and sit there, have an ice cream, especially if you see it is not busy, then you can ask him to come sit with you so you can talk and ask him out. Who knows, maybe he thinks the same about you and are afraid to approach you.

5. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    OMG I was all like "Should I go in or not...come on Edgar grow some balls" so then I pull out my wallet and see that I left my money at home and that I only had enough for the bus I I told myself "Well do something because you know youself and you know that this courage you have right now is not going to last forever" (Yeah I talk to myself alto I might be crazy huh :grin:) so what I did was write my number down on a peice of paper and told him to call me and he did...but he invited me out like two days later and I could now go because I was working and I told him that and he has not texed me back. So I guess I should just asume its over before it even started?

6. technoddot

nah, keep trying. You should instead invite him somewhere now.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You still see him, right? So next time you see him, say "Sorry I wasn't able to go out with you - I was stuck at work. I'd love to go out with you another time if we can get our schedules to mesh."

Lex