1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a gay guy have sex with girls and fall in love???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bobz, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobz

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got pretty close to this boy and he showed all the signs he was interested in me i just never opened up fully back to him, although i think he knew i liked him. He used to try n kiss me and touch me and always flirt like mad and one point we did kiss but he hit me, then apologised. But then he told people i was gay, yet he still met me and did all the same stuff and still asked me to sleep over but we never did anything. He told me he liked me and that he was bisexual, then another time told me he was gay then denied it all. And once he told me he was going to ask me out before he got back with his old gf but he was drunk so we just laughed and nothing happened from it.

We fell out a while ago but since its not been the same and he ignores me, he says its cos hes busy and i get annoying. Also alot of his friends realised how close we was and called him gay so i think he tried to distance himself. We haven't spoke for a while but whenever i do see him, he has that look in his eye and always flirts with me when noones looking like getting close behind me and pushing his dick on me, and winking at me, although he does slap my ass infront of people and laugh.

But hes also back with his old girlfriend and acts like hes so in love with her again (although hes cheated on her with loads of girls he always cheats on girls)... so did he ever really like me or was i an ego boost, im just so confused. I just want to know that he actually did like me and wasn't messing with me. Alot of straight men do tell me im good looking and flirt with me but im not out..:dry:

So does he sound gay, bisexual or just a really nasty player:bang:

2. maverick

Sounds like a player. Run.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

Chances are good that he, at the very least, considered you a good prospect to "experiment" with. Maybe that meant just sexually, or perhaps it meant romantically as well. But since you frustrated his efforts, he got angry and "struck back". Hitting you, "outing" you, playing "hard to get". It's not an uncommon reaction, even if it's not a very nice one.

What do you do? Leave him behind. If you're interested in experimenting, there are much better choices out there. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Katelynn

It is possible that he might be trying to work through his own sexuality, it sounds a bit like he might be confused himself & trying to sort it all out. While there's nothing wrong with that, it doesn't sound like you may want to be his first experience, as it doesn't sound like he has a very nice way of dealing with how he feels nor respecting how you might feel. It's also possible that he's just completely screwing with you because he thinks he can get away with thinking maybe you're easier to mess with because if you do say anything, he's already outed you & he can just turn things back on you, or even just rely on you staying quiet while he treats you like that. Even if he did suddenly come out to everyone he knew as gay & want a serious relationship with you, I'm not sure he sounds like the type of person with much respect for other people's feelings in the first place, so you may want to move on & find someone else who will respect you & how you feel...

5. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, but then he'd have to have been bisexual or pansexual all along, or just a curious straight guy. Orientations don't just change like that - it's a matter of people figuring out what they like, and that can take a long time.

6. Time

Can a gay guy have sex with girls? Yes.
    Can a gay guy fall in love with a girl? Sure.
    Can a gay guy fall in love with a girl, have sex with her, and remain truly happy in that relationship without the desire to be with a guy? I think you know the answer. And he probably does too. However, he's obviously got some major internal issues [denial? confusion?] that he has to sort out before he can come to terms with all of this. And in the meantime, you've got to do your best to either help him, or, more plausibly, give him the space and time he needs.

7. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree

8. Vivien

Vivien Guest

Me as well

9. Mad Man L

^ this.

He's not gay, you can rule that one out. A gay guy may fall in love with a girl a few times, but not be screwing lots of girls. He could be bisexual or bicurious, but I wouldn't waste your time on him.

10. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah he's definitely not gay. I would say bi or curious. But a gay guy does not go around having sex with multiple different girls. You're better off without him.

11. bobz

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your advice. So i have ignored him and tried to forget about him, but last week he was in the same bar some other mutual friends and i went to see them when i walked in i ignored him he tried to speak to me but i just blocked him out n carried on speaking to someone else, but he kept trying to get my attention i did say hey n he hugged me and kissed my neck :s he was drunk he then offered to buy me a drink we stayed together most of the night and it was just like we were before. anyway the next day i text him he ignored me again. is it best to ignore him completely since we will see each other regularly ie living in the same place and same friends??

also he has a twin brother who also acts the same with me i kinda fell for him first, and we did sort of play with each other in the bed but we shared a bed with two girls and whenever i spoke about what happened he says he thought i was a girl but it was obvious i wasnt since i dont have a vagina!! we kind of fell out after that then i fell for his brother (guy above) and i even mentioned what happened with me and his bro and thts why he wants to be my friend(because hes bi) and he agreed.. is it possible for both of them to be biseuxal?? The first guy also once told me he tried to have sex with another guy but someone caught them. he said he told people i was gay to take attention away from him...

12. Nollaig20

Hey,

Just wanted to say that it sounds like hes confused and he probably was trying to use you for an experiment, although probably to figuire himself out. He does sound like a bit of a player, I use to hook up with loads of girls, I use to go out with a lot of girls when I was in school, having sex, doing everything you could imagine, a number of different times and places. I did cheat once or twice with girls, although thinking back now, I was probably really hiding from myself and playing the straight guy because thats what I wanted to be viewed as. Even though I always knew I was more attracted to guys. I'm only kind of coming to terms with the idea of actually being gay,finding it extrememly difficult, so I have to disagree with the few posts above, I think you can sleep around with girls and still end up gay. Looks that way for me. Btw, do you know for sure he hooks up with loads of girls?

I think he does like you, and him telling other people that you are gay seems only to reflect the light on you rather than himself. Hes probably finding it difficult, so if people are picking on you, they aren't picking on him, which is a pretty selfless thing to do but possible. I suggest you give him space, if and when he comes to terms with whatever he is, your probably be the first to know.
    =D

-Aiden

13. Usaka

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I feel sorry for him. He is gay. He is attracted to you but he has a raging war with himself to be straight and the urge to act on his desire to be with a guy. But only he can pull himself out of the mess hes creating. Stay clear of him. He will break your heart.

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2013 at 05:40 PM ----------

However I knew agirl who worked at a brothel and she was shocked by the amount of gay couples that would go to the club to have sex with girls. My friend was 25 at the time and looked so much younger then her age...but she was popular with these guys. She said one kept coming back to see her often. When I asked what the sex was like (expecting something kinky) she said they liked to kiss cuddle and then they would climb on top of her. Just missionary style. So straight guys like gay sex and gay guys like straight sex. It does happen.

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2013 at 05:42 PM ----------

Oh and the gay guys went to the club with their partners. One waited outside while the other one got it on

14. Ianthe

This thread is from 2011, just so we don't all waste our time.

Hi Usaka, Welcome to Empty Closets!

15. miss xrayeyes

I absolutely knew a love of my life that I always knew was gay and just hidden with it. He was literally addicted to having as much sex with women as possible. Preferably one time only and he never considered going down on a girl. He loved me and hid the affairs although he mentioned he was over coming a girl issue. Like to help his self worth he would go have sex. I later realized this was his big cover up to his real self.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 09:44 PM ----------

If the guy is not interested in either sex or sexually stimulating stuff that lost men would go gaa gaa over, well the facts are he is physically attracted to men.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 09:49 PM ----------

I didn't notice the date. Sorry. First time on. Geese I will pay better attention thanks

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thread is from 2011, so it's being locked. Please remember to check the dates before you post :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.