1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP /: confuseddd.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by idontknow, Aug 27, 2011.

1. idontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean I don't know.. its like I can't wrap my head around it, you know? It's the fact that my feelings and hopes and stuff all condtraidct for eachother. I am attracted to some guys, and some girls. But I keep trying to convice myself I'm not attracted to these girls. Cause it's like I want to get married to a guy and have my own kids when I'm older.. but then I'll meet some girl that I really like and what not but I'm like I want a realationship with her but I never want to get married to a girl..

ANOTHER THING. I'm pretty sure my dad would disown me if he found out I thought I was bi.. or he would preach to me everyday.. saying its "wrong".

ANOTHER THING: like even if I did decide I want to start a realtionship with a girl.. how do I even know that's shes bi/gay...? Like there is this one girl.. and I went to check her facebook to see what it says if shes intrestented in girls or guys and she took it down. so it dosnt say either.. and sdkfl;skj;sdf;sdjjfl;sd

THIS SUCKS.

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

hugs Just staqy calm

3. Fiddledeedee

(*hug*)

It sounds like you are bisexual, and there is nothing wrong with that. You are normal, good, fine, human. It is OK to love people, regardless of gender. There are people like you, and there are people who like you. You do not need to be ashamed of liking boys and girls. Give yourself time and space, let yourself relax.

Just because you are bi doesn't mean you have to like boys and girls the same amount; I prefer guys in some ways and girls in others. It is OK to want to be with a girl but not marry her. You might find, though, that as you get more used to the idea of liking girls you will be OK with the idea of marrying another woman. Being bi doesn't instantly smash all your dreams; you can still marry, have your own kids, everything.

Your dad might change his views; lots of people react differently to general homosexuality than their daughter saying they are bi. It is easy to say bad things about something when you don't think it will affect/hurt anyone you know.

They say that on Facebook, having "interested in" not filled out points to a closeted bi/gay. You might be in luck! As it is, though, you will probably find people much more easily if you yourself are "out". Other things to think of might be if there are any LGBT groups in your area, a GSA at your school, etc..

(*hug*)

4. idontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That really helped a lot, thank you.

5. Daisy1

Also, these feelings can be realized really slowly, so (I know it's hard, but try to) let yourself take your time figuring out what they mean.