1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...theirs this girl....>.>...HELP!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SweetChaos, Nov 28, 2007.

1. SweetChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, like Ive mentioned before Im new too college, first semester freshman. Well their is this amazing girl. Shes so cute and sweet. All bubbly and giggly she makes me squeak. So I befriended her. Since were friends we laugh and joke all the time, we sit around or even lay around in the grass on campus. She photographs me sometimes and it makes me laugh. Then her and I got in this discussion about sexualities and she told me that she thought she was bi but now she thinks shes just asexual and she doesnt find either attractive. It was a blow to the ego, however she didnt ask me about mine so she doesnt know I dont think. Well anyway weeks of flirting went by and then it was thanksgiving break where we didnt talk or see each other and then the first day back we had class togethor and she hugged me like 4 times and held me once. Then we poked tickled and fllirted with each other all class that day. Weve even given each other nicknames.
    My problem is I cant tell if this affectionate flirting is just because girls do that or is it that she likes me. Should I do anything about it? What about her saying shes asex?
    I am confused:bang:

2. Louise

The best thing to do, if you can if to bring up the subject again. She may very well be confused and not really know. If she hasn't been attracted to either boys or girls on a sexual level she may still be wondering.

If you talk to her openly and say that you are bisexual and that you find her attractive, it might help her. She obviously really likes you and enjoys your company if up until now she hasn't had a preference maybe your friendship will help her. Asexual people don't normally flirt.

Having said that I don't know many asexual people, but if she is the one instigating the hugs, holding, tickling etc. there is certainly more than just girl friend friendliness.

Good luck, let us know how things go. (*hug*)

3. SweetChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ack she was at school today >.< I got nervous and ran too the bathroom until I knew she had went too class. I got thinking about it a little too much.

4. Level N Human

Man oh man, am I in the exact same predicament as you.

5. justjoshoh

I agree with Louise, she is probably trying to sort everything out. Give her an opportunity to bring it up again in comfortable settings by openly talking about it.

6. SweetChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah? So what are you going too do?

7. SweetChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So you guys think I should wait it out for awhile. I mean Christmas break is coming up and we wont see each other for like a month.