1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So. Confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dMan3, Sep 1, 2011.

1. dMan3

dMan3 Guest

Forreal. I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I'm positive I'm Bisexual. I had a great girl, but got "bored" with her, and cheated on her with a guy, then got bored with him, and wanted a girl. And then there's the problems with telling people I'm Bi. Because I can't. Only one person knows for sure, and that's my Bisexual friend. I feel like I should just date women to make everyone around me happy, and just ignore and be private with the other part of me. I hate that though because I feel like It's too sneaky, and I'm a pretty open dude.

Then there's my friend. Who I highly suspect is Bi, but I'm too chicken shit to truly ask him even though he sends all these hints and today we was playing the "guessing" game about who might be gay. I mean, really?

Basically, I'm Bi. I like to flip flop and obviously can't keep a relationship because of this, and I want more than anything to be with this guy (I think) but I'm terrified. We're great buds, but I had a dream the other night, and it just feels like it's all falling into place I just need to make the first move? I sound like a little grade schooler with a crush, but I think about this guy a lot. I don't want a relationship (I'm not sure I want that with any guy) I guess just someone to be there for me and someone I can talk to other than my other friend about guys and just this struggle within myself. Advice please?

2. Halcyon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It sounds like you are jumping around the board a bit. What do you think a relationship entails?