1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first encounter

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 8008l3SS, Sep 2, 2011.

1. 8008l3SS

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guys.. okay can u guys tell me if this is one of those "encounters" I might have missed with a guy.. So I enrolled to this summer school program and the moment I walked in I saw this guy that stared at me from time to time.. So one day I caught him staring at me so I looked at him and smiled.. he too smiled. Those are encounters that happen frequently. Another times when I'm going to the classroom and I see him walking down the stairs looking straight at me and vice versa.. I have to admit I was still shy.. but eventually I manned up and talked to him.. I found out his name was aren, soo that night I used my ninja skills and via facebook I found him and saw he was married to this girl, but skeptical since after all he is still in high school. So the next day I asked him if he his in a relationship and he said no. I was happy so and with some few moves I got his #. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: After that I don't know what happened to me.. I stopped talking to him and we just gave glances at each other.. I DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOOD BYE TO HIM ON THE LAST DAY. :frowning2:

I have always wanted to ask him one question.. Why do you stare at me?...

There you go readers.. Let your opinions shoot! :grin:

2. Noir

Aww, it really does sound like he might kinda like you "that way," heh!~ *nudges* Of course I can't know for sure--I wasn't there and I can't read minds. But maybe that thing about being in high school and being "married" is just him and someone else kidding around for a laugh (some of my friends do that). I mean, who's seriously in high school, married, and no one knows about it? And you might have to get to know him a little better, but it might be about an old gf.

But what exactly happened that you got to a rocky spot in the encounter? Specifically what happened?

And if you wanna ask him why he stares at you, just do eet! >< As my opinion, which you of course are under no obligation to take. Good luck!

3. 8008l3SS

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    aha thanks for the help noir :slight_smile:
    i dont know why i just stopped talking to him.. but maybe because it was my first time and i got réally shy and kind of insecure... i mean i know im not ugly or hot just average but he is muscular like me and his eyes mannn id feel like his hypnotising me and i feel like my gayness coming out LOL

im still scared... if only i knew à Friend like u noir.... aha i'd ask u to ask him if hé was gay through texting that way hé wouldnt know it was me :slight_smile: