1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i trans?ftm

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by just b urself, Sep 2, 2011.

1. just b urself

Im confused if im a trans or not.when i was little i always wished i was a boy and always told peopel that.they always looked at me weird but i never really tht anything,and i always liekd doing boy things,not girl things.I even got a boys haircut when i was 6 or 7 but i never thot bout being a trans till one of my friends was one,i never was surrounded bout it.i dont even know that i knew about it..im now 17 years old and its not bugging me liek crazy.idk what i am.i hate being a girl,im pretty uncomfortable with it but im just not sure.is it possible to be a trans and realize this all the way at age 17?plze help me.

2. J Snow

I think its certainly possible you could not have realized you were trans until you are 17. I'm sure it happens all the time, and by the sounds of it you kind of always had these tendencies. Also, being transgendered can mean lots of things. It doesn't necessarily mean you want to go through hormone therapy and stuff. Perhaps it just means you like to express yourself as more masculine then most females. Really, only you can figure out about yourself and decide how you want to live your life.

3. just b urself

Thank you very much and yea i know u dont,some people just dnt change.Ive just been stuggling with this so much.its so freaking confusing.