1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Interesting situation....thoughts anyone (UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CapriAqua, Sep 2, 2011.

1. CapriAqua

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will definitely keep you guys updated. I kind of was waiting to continue to build on our foundation before I tell him how I feel. My feelings are definitely growing as time goes on...but Im taking it one day at a time and not letting it over run my head! LOL Here's a quick update, Last monday we were at an event and we sat next to each other, I who is usually complaining that I am hot, happened to be freezing that day hence the AC was on full blast, and when I shivered he offered me his sweater! I mean I still open doors for women, and help old ladies cross the street etc, and I've offered a jacket to a female here and there but never to a male, and when he did that I just melted!!! This past weekend we made last minute plans to hang out and grab a bite to eat and on my way to pick him he asked me if it was ok if his best friend joined us I said no problem. He's been friends with this guys since Junior high (they're both 40 now). At first I told myself wtf I just want to be alone with him, but then I realized, oh wait a minute I'm meeting the best friend for the first time, this is huge! I can only assume that he's talked to him about me, because he's mentioned the best friend a few times to me, they are also roomates too.
    Anyways the 3 of us had a really nice time that evening, the best friend and I hit it off really well, but my guy was acting super duper straight that night and again if he's dealing with his sexuality he for sure hasnt told his best friend of over 20 yrs what he's been struggling with, but again this is a person who really doesnt express his deepest darkest secrets, he does so with his pen in his journal.

Through out the night, I did notice the BFF scoping me and my guy ( I'm already claiming him as my guy hint...hint law of attraction and manifestation.) seeing the connection between us, and just smiling and it's funny now that I think back majority of the night my guy and I were pretty much laughing it up the whole time...I felt like he was observing our interaction...IDK Im really trying not to overanalyze things, but I am very intuitive and I know when someone is being observant and taking things in, vs someone who is participating in the action and conversation.,...I'm just saying.

The following day I got a text from him around our usual time every morning, and I'm thinking ok if I'm the first person on his mind in the am let me call him for once...lol so I did and we talked about our plans for the day, and how much fun we had the night before.

Again today (Sunday) Like clockwork he called, and it's funny everytime I think of him, he calls me thats how strong our connection is. We talked for a little over an hour today, and then I texted him later on......I'm smitten.

As things develop I will keep you posted....I love this site it's like my guilty pleasure.
    Ciao, ciao for now my new friends.

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2011 at 10:09 PM ----------

recent updates: So that last girl he want out on a date with didnt work out like I said it wouldnt....and he just recenly went out on another date last night with someone else and he called me before he went out I guess, he thought I was working and and just called and hoped I was having a good night. I called him back, he didnt pick up so I left a message, he then called me back when I got home and we were on the phone for 2 1/2 hrs....Im now convinced otherwise...what 40 yr old "straight man" would be on the phone for that long, while playing video games???? IDk I'm just sayin......