1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dilema

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JaeScheisse, Sep 3, 2011.

1. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys, recently broke up with my online boyfriend. Reason being that I told him I wasn't comfortable with doing anything sexual etc. Taking my top off (sue me for being prude). So I'm thinking.. if he broke up with me because of that, he's not worth dating? I've been going everywhere on the internet and it seems like guys asking to look and girls givin' in is the norm. Any thoughts about this..? Oh yes and other details
    : met him on League of Legends
    he's 21, im 16 this october.
    i still think about him...
    he lives in LA, I'm in australia, we talked about meeting halfway

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

DASNGEROUS !!! dont even think about doing it he could be a pedophile for all we know

3. Undecided John

Quoting the great Admiral Ackbar, I would say that "It's a trap!!!"
    I mean, in one hand, long distance relationships are tough, off course, but, then, exactly because of that, it should be based on a lot more than just sexual interest, since it (sexual desire) will be the most difficult to satisfy.

4. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks guys

5. Veronica

Oh, be very very careful with that kindof stuff. Please ...

6. Mad Man L

Be verrrrry verrrrry careful. That has 'dodgy' written all over it. Could be a paedophile, one of those people who want to steal your identity, or someone who wants to steal your vast collection of school books. But jokes aside, it's a trap.

7. ICTOAUN

One of my best friends 'dated' a guy from another state via xbox live, and he ended up breaking into her facebook account, black mailing her, and causing her a lot of grief. We found out not too long ago that he wasn't even real. This guy made a fake name, used fake pictures, everything. Hes a creeper.
    Id be careful. Sure, he may not be a psycho, but if he broke up with you stricly because you refused to show him your boobs.. id say he's a bit sketchy.