1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a little bit out of my expertise....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DareToEatAPeach, Sep 4, 2011.

1. DareToEatAPeach

Okay so I just started university and so far its been amazing. I've come out as bi to one friend already, but still waiting for the right time to tell my roommates (it's just a topic that rarely comes up). But anyway, there's this really cute guy that I met yesterday and he lives in my residence. I'm fairly sure he's gay because of the way he dresses and talks (though I'm not absolutely positive). I'm really ready to go out with a guy, but I have no idea how to go about getting to that point. I highly doubt that he would suspect that I'm bi because I look and act like any other guy. So what do I do? Get to know him better and maybe leave some hints? I really don't know how to go about this....so any advice would be appreciated.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I highly doubt that he would suspect that I'm bi because I look and act like any other guy.

I'll give you a pass on this one today - I'm feeling generous. :slight_smile:

Just go befriend him like you would any other person you're interested in befriending - male, female, gay, straight. Or if you'd rather cut to the chase, ask him if he's gay (wouldn't hurt to verify), then ask him out.

Lex

3. Daisy1

Dormcest is pretty much always a bad idea. I'd suggest making friends with him and waiting till next year to get romantic.

4. Mr.Pushover

I think my point is finally understood by someone else. Thank you.

5. TheRoof

lol my girl friend lives in a same dorm ANNND on the same floor as her boyfriend. I can only imagine how obscenely cuddley and couple-y they behave every day and annoy the fuck out ta people :dry::lol: