1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really Trying . . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Dare2bProud

I'm really attempting to convince myself to be happy. I'm trying so hard, but yet, I can't. I'm so homesick right now . . . I'm tired of being used and abused by guys . . . my dreams are cloudy . . . my creative energy is drained . . . I'm trying to connect, but I can't. I've lost so many friends recently because of what I'm going though . . . it doesn't help, really doesn't help.

2. Nollaig20

Hey,

I think you are over thinking things, so try your best to stop. Instead of trying to convince yourself of being happy, why dont you stop forcusing on convincing yourself that your happy, just relax and take things as they go. I always find, things always manage to work themselves out. So head up.

Try to re-invent yourself, you say you energy is drained, your dreams are cloudy, stop forcusing on whats annoying you. Try focusing on whats making you like this, make change, you can be whoever you want to be! We are all after peace and happiness, you will get there. Just remember, that times like this, only make you stronger.

"For every dark night, there's a brighter day." - Tupac Shakur.