1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uni and the V card

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by British Lad, Sep 6, 2011.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

In October, I should hopfully start Uni, and I still Have not lost my V Card (vinginaty) and its bugging me as I have been getting more and more stressed about how I am going to finance it and also my sex drive is in overdrive, Am I more likly to lose it in uni and should I wait to lose it and reliease alot of stress and teason or wait and try and find another way to release the stress.

2. ezkill

Whether or not you should actively seek to lose your virginity is entirely up to you. Some individuals are OK with waiting for someone "special" to lose it to, and some are perfectly fine with experimentation and finally getting it "over with". In either case, it's your decision only. There is absolutely no harm in losing your virginity now, as opposed to later, unless you are seeking unhealthy sexual behavior (i.e. promiscuous, unprotected sex).

As for university, do not worry about the finances too much right now. I was in the same position, but there are many scholarships, grants, and other funds available to college students just like you and I. Yes, you may have to take out student loans and go into debt, but think of it as investing in your future. College is certainly not the only path, but be glad you got into a school and are putting one foot in front of the other towards your future. I am surviving off of financial aid and a job, and it seems to do the trick. You may have to eat a lot of Ramen Noodle meals, but it's certainly doable.

Also, a great way to get rid of stress is a little vacation. You don't have to necessarily travel anywhere, but the idea is to take a day or two where you say, "Screw everything, I don't feel like answering my phone, going anywhere, or thinking about important things to do right now. I'm taking a day of complete laziness and rest for myself".

3. maverick

Can't add to anything ezkill didn't say better. ^ QFT

4. This is good advice! ^
    It's definitely about individual preference for your first time. You don't HAVE to wait for someone special, but if you prefer to, then that's great too. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just be safe and do what feels best for you.

As for the stress of college, I definitely recommend finding something that you like to do to relax and spend at least an hour every day doing it. Plan it right in and have good time management and you'll do just great! And ezkill's got it right with the finances. It's not the easiest thing, but explore your options for aid, scholarships and job opportunities--especially if they have campus employment opportunities where you're going to school because working on campus is awesome.

You'll make it :slight_smile:

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I would not be worring about the finances if the uni had signed up with the student loan company as I need £13k a year to do the dame thing and no bank would lead me that money so I am in contany talkes trying to get is sorted.

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

To start out, I just wanna say...the title of this thread sounds like a movie or a story or something lol.

NOW, as for your current situation, I don't think it's mandatory. If you want to lose your virginity, then do your thing. I'd personally want to lose it to someone I care for, but if your sex-drive is going crazy it's either that or jerk off a lot.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you take active steps to lose your virginity, you will greatly increase your chances of doing so.

Lex