1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have 7 days

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hollowsoul, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Hollowsoul

This boy I really like has told me I have 7 days to impress him and make him like me or I have no chance so far he doesn't think it's going to work and idk what to do to impress him or make him want me plez help

2. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like a tool - forget about him.

3. TraceElement

Yup. If he is making you "prove yourself" to him he is not worth it. Better to find someone who likes you for you, not what you are willing to do.

4. JudgeDredd

Seconded. If he doesn't like you now for who you are then there's no point in putting forth the effort to attempt to impress him.

5. Nollaig20

<<<
    Sounds like this is the best advice, sounds like a jackass. Don't prove anything to him, if anything, let him come running to you..

Good Luck

6. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes, I vote him a jerk as well, just tell him he's a loser not worth impressing

7. Ridiculous

Do you really want to be involved with someone who plays stupid games like this?

8. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I agree with everyone else above my post^ He's not worth it and sounds like a _______ :/ you'd be better off by yourself then ending up hurt badly later on

9. Hollowsoul

I don't wanna be a lone anymore tho. Everyone says it's an asshole thing for him to do but hes the only guy that has ever liked me :frowning2: I don't want to be alone anymore

10. olides84

Just be yourself. Tell him that you are not gonna do anything different to "impress" him, you are just gonna be you. He sounds pretty immature and full of himself, but if you can snag him by just being yourself, then maybe he can be reformed :slight_smile:

11. maverick

He obviously doesn't like you that much.

Seriously, I cannot in good conscience advise you to try and impress a jack-off like that. Nobody who really liked you would be like, "You have a WEEK to impress me, and if not we're never gonna happen."

Fuck that guy yo. You don't have to impress NOBODY.

It's better to be alone than be with a dick.

12. Gallatin

Couldn't agree more.

Listen to what everyone has said here. He's not worth it, not with that attitude! You'll be able to find someone who really appreciates you for who you are, and you'll be better off for it, too.

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A guy who asks you to prove yourself to him is an idiot and basically thinks he's all that. He'd make you do it for the rest of the relationship. So just drop him. Hell I'd even tell him off but that's me.

14. FloatingPiano

I agree with most everyone else that posted here. This guy sounds like a real jackass to me. :/ I know that may hard for you to hear and that you don't wanna be alone anymore, but if he's making you "prove yourself" to him, then ijn my opinion he's not worth your time and energy. You could do so much better, and find someone who like you for YOU, not what they want you to be.

15. theWorldisYours

Agree. Why would you have to impress someone to be the right person.

16. query

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    dont even try to impress this guy, even if you go along with it and he does get impresed, you'll probably end up getting hurt. so just forget him, you wont be doing yourself any favors being this guys puppet.

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's the deal dude. Either be alone, or be used and abused and tossed out in the trash, because that's EXACTLY what he's going to do. Please do what's best for yourself and just leave it.

18. Hemera

The best thing you can do is to impress him by being yourself and if he isn't impressed by that then he's not worth it. Also if he said from the beginning that he knows it's not going to work out then why bother because he is just giving you the run around.

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like somebody's been watching too much reality TV. He doesn't like you - not like that, anyway. If he did, he'd just give you a shot, not insist that you impress him. If I were you, I'd say "I've decided I like myself too much to try to jump through random hoops, in the hopes you'll be impressed enough to want to go out with me."

Honestly, the fact that you'd have the balls to say that might be enough to impress him. And if it is...you STILL should tell him "No thanks". :slight_smile:

Lex

20. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

I vote to say leave him, you have survived being lonely since the day you realised of your sexuality and you can hold on a little longer.