1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Greg and Brad bi or gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by don29002, Sep 10, 2011.

1. don29002

I have a friend from school named Brad. He used to always ask out girls every month but they would break his heart. And theres this one girl he likes named Lacey who every straight guy at my high school likes, but she's single.
    Every day I used to see every guy shout out "Oh my God it's Lacey!" and they would try and wave to her from our class. And my teacher would sit there and laugh at them. I would too. (Since she's mean to me.)
    Also about Brad he's in my English class, Biology, History, Lunch period, and my Algebra class. In English class he sang to me once. He literally got out his seat, and RAN to my desk. (I sit in a row of 2 desks by myself so thats why) And naturally people did stare at us. Back then I was not into him at all--I thought he was stuck up; and still do somewhat--but it turns out he likes me.
    3 weeks ago, me and Brad were in the halls walking alone together. That's when he said this to me: "Donald when you do that thing (widen) your big beautiful brown eyes you do it like Ms. Nava does it." (Ms Nava is our English 1 teacher)
    I think he definitely likes me but I only maybe 10% out of 100 like him back only because I hate his personality--his kiss up type ways.
    In English once we were reading Romeo and Juliet at our desks out loud. Every week Ms. Nava would assign different people various parts. Every week one thing that didn't change: Brad wanted a part badly so he could do his impressions, sing, and/or try to tell jokes.
    And every day if he did an impression while reading his lines, Ms. Nava would yell at him. And secretly, in my head, I'd cheer victory.
    Brad's also on the track team and football. And the teacher I mentioned earlier is also my Biology teacher and the Boys' Track coach. He's always dissing Brad for his puny size--for track, but in person and up close he's tall.
    And know the common signs of how a guy likes a girl? Messing with them, teasing them, flirting, etc? Brad does those things to me. In front of his friends. He's a performer putting on an act to make it seem like since his friends bully and talk trash about me--and its true, because I came out in May in school and everyone knows--then this might be the thing he should do to fit in.
    He'd be all in my face, making me flinch, trying to make me be scared of him, etc.
    But in history class once my straight friend Dean (who I've told I have feelings for him and still do but of course he's not interested but he's in the closet) asked Brad if he's bi like me, naturally he got defensive because he was asked directly and he said he "likes girls 100%. I'm not bisexual, I'm not gay, I'm straight!"
    Well I know his secret :wink: But I am not telling anyone.
    And anyone who puts up such a mask and makes a 10 minute statement--in my opinion--is either in the closet, in denial, or LGBTQ. Just saying lol

That was freshman year. Now me and Brad are sophomores and he's in my Geometry class. I think I like him again; I'll move on from Matt. (But remain his close friend) Anyway my friend Anthony told me yesterday that Brad and my bully Greg (who I think is in the closet but made fun of me after I came out as bi) were talking, and Anthony walked in to them talking about something.
    The story was that Greg put his finger up Brad's butthole, and Anthony heard Greg telling Brad "I told you not to tell!"
    So I think Brad's bi and Greg's gay and in the closet, but if he comes out I think he'll still bully me anyway....

2. Bi As A Kite

Most probably bi. The finger story sounds hilarious, and if one of them tries to bully you etc. just start singing 'Stinkfist' by Tool, or, in front of people, go "damn, your finger stinks..." - you now have leverage against them! Haha.
    It's a shame though that some people are so afraid of themselves that they're driven to dickhead-ish behaviour.

3. don29002

I still have a major major crush on Brad because UGH when I walk by him I melt inside a little in my heart for him and his sexiness... there's something that makes me wanna sleep with him on the spot in class. But we're in the middle of a lesson when he walks by me :frowning2:

And Greg is so sexy to me for some reason. I don't know why but him and my friend Matt (who I think is the one for me) are my new sexual attractions.
    I wrote a post on my friend Matt in Support and Advice today :slight_smile: Please check it out! :grin:

Donald