1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thank you

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jddvtm, Sep 10, 2011.

1. jddvtm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i want to write and thank everyone for the help and support i received from this web forum.

over the past few weeks i have been able to accept myself better and be happier with myself from the advice and guidance from members of this community.

i realize that my thoughts about homosexuality was completely wrong. homosexuality is about love, and romance just as it is for heterosexuals. also both sides of the game have casual sex experiences, and a wide range of sexual experimentation, i throw this in here just because its normal, and i didn't think it was for a variety of personal reasons. relationship rather it be hetero or homosexual is about marriage, children, family, and community. there is an emotional component that you cannot deny about the emotional feelings towards whatever it may be, and its something that I learned by accepting myself as encouraged. Thank you all for helping me realize this clearer.

2. Congrats :slight_smile: Sounds like you're well on your way!

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kick ass. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Nollaig20

I'm so glad your there, and feeling better about everything. I sincerely hold my hands down to you, you sound like a great guy. I probably havent posted under any of your concerns/problems, I'm new to this site, but I just thought I'd congratulate you.

5. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations !!! (*hug*) Seems you've done the hardest part : accepting yourself. That's wonderful :slight_smile: I'm happy for you.

Take care, Cécile

6. Gallatin

Wow, sounds awesome!! I'm really glad you've accepted yourself; for me that was the hardest part. But when I did, I felt a whole lot better, and I'm sure you do as well!