1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imo so confused with this guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Sep 11, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Recentrly at school I met this guy, he is in one class with me. He is very cute. Obviousley Im still in that process of accepting Im gay and stuff, and I know that whenever I see a guy he is most likeley straight. But I started hanging out more with this guy and he is really confusing. He talks alot about hooking up with girls, and tells me about his techniques. He also talks alot avout girls all the time, and obviousley I talk about them too so he doesnt know Im gay. He is kind of famous for being a "ladies´man"

But then as I got to know him better I found out almost all of his friends are gay, he goes to gay clubs very often (he says he does it to look for girls that go with their gay firends) but on top of that, when he is with me he acts very gay, he gives me these smiles that none of my guy friends would ever give me. He looks at me and winks at me. And I just go with it, I dont know if he is just acting gay for the fun of it or if he is bi or what.

Oh and he also told me he has a great gaydar and he can tell who is gay or not with just talking to them, and he has been right with many people, and I have been hanging out with him long enough to pick something up (I dont act gay at all, but still)

Im just frustrated, because I really like him, and when Im with him, there are moments when it doesnt seem Im with just a friend, but those moments suddenly end when he starts talking about girls again and telling me how he gets them to bed all the time. Do you think he is bluffing or he might be bi? What should I do to find out without asking him directly?

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

When I was in school, a lot of guys always said they get girls bla bla bla, but they actually didn't get any and wanted to fit in the crowd, OR they were being "straight".

Next time why don't you ask him which girls he's been with, and then "accidently" ask the girl he says he's been with about him, and see if he's been lying or not.

3. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have never actually seen him, but I have other friends who claim to have seen him make out with random girls. Although its weird cause he says he only likes the exchange students mostly french girls, and I met these very hot french girls, he found out about it and wanted to meet them, so we decided to invite the french girls somewhere, there were 3 girls and one guy (who was gay) and my the whole time we were out he spent it with that guy. He later told me its his strategy cause gay guys have alot of girl friends.... I dont get him:confused:

4. Nollaig20

This guy sounds like he's hiding the fact he might have feelings for guys, I've found that a lot of guys that claim themselves to be a 'ladies man' turn out gay or atleast bi. It sounds to me that hes giving you the run around abit, maybe you should ask him about it, although if he's confused, he'll probably just deny it. Ever thought about loosening the tongue a tad, talking to him might help, and if you like this guy, you should go for it dude.
    -Aiden

5. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea, but what if I ask him and he isnt gay, and he stops talking to me or gets offended or something? And should I only ask him if he´s gay, or should I also tell him about me? I really like this guy and I dont want to mess it up :confused:

6. Nollaig20

You don't need to ask directly if hes gay, you could go, pop it up in a conversation, such as, so have you ever did anything with a guy or have you been ever curious about the other side, are you complelely straight, you could even say it as a joke, just to get more info out of him. See what his reaction is, and react on it, honestly I don't think he would care if you where gay, you said a lot of his friends are. Just try and find out as much information as possible over what he actually thinks of the whole gay society.
    - Aiden

7. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's hard to know what's up with him, but I can say I know it's frustrating to be in that situation. Wouldn't it be nice if people were honest about who they're really attracted to? I was hoping that it was getting to that point for the younger generation, but apparently we're not there yet. Maybe this guy really is straight and it's cool that's he's gay friendly. He could be overcompensating with all the girl talk. At your age that's common and people are still trying to fit in and figure themselves out.

Are there any openly gay guys you find attractive? You could try befriending one of them and see where that leads. Maybe go to the gay club with him and see how it is. Good luck :thumbsup: