1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So things are slowly changing...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wombats, Sep 12, 2011.

1. wombats

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So college has started for me and i also got a new job around the same time. Its been pretty busy for me and a little overwhelming. My boyfriend finally got his own apartment and is looking for a job. A full time job.

With school and work I barely have time to do things i enjoy anymore. Hang out with friends, hang with the bf, or even read really. I'm trying to balance it all I really am and its beginning to come together and be a lot less stressful.

But lately ever since i got my job and school started I of course have less time to spend with my bf and lately he's seemed less affectionate. I mean maybe its just me over thinking everything but he seems different. He doesn't do some of the things he used to anymore or at least doesn't do them as often. Maybe its cause I see him a lot less now. During the summer we'd spend 3 or 4 days together at a time. Now it's like once or twice a week. I mean im not trying to be like a stage 5 clinger or anything hahaha. I just wonder if that's why he's become less affectionate I couldn't think of any other reason. Or maybe it really is all in my head.

Also im worried that once he gets a full time job I'll see him less and i guess im seeking advice on the above ^ subject and also my worries about us kinda falling apart with us not being able to see each other. So i guess comments, advice, stories? How can we make our relationship last when were both really busy?

2. ICTOAUN

Talk it out with him. Express ur feelings without sounding clingy. He will either be upfront or reassure u. Schedule certain days to hang (in advance). Even visit him on his lunch breaks at work or something. These r thing I do with my gf and we are both pretty busy (especially her!).

3. Nollaig20

It could be two things, you are overwelming yourself with your busy timetable and you thinking too much into things which is why your becoming insecure because hes not giving you his security/atleast as often. But its probably just because you are busy, and he doesnt want to distract you.

Or

Yous are just going through a patchy time, it happens to the most of us, all I can suggest for you to do, is talk to him, be honest, open and your suprise yourself.

Good Luck
    Aiden

4. goldentony111

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual