1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush hates me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Witchcraft, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

:bang: My crush just seems to really really despise me alot I can't say this enough because its so wierd that he was acting all nice to me when I was in grade 9 then he just totally decided not to even look at me anymore in grade 10, I completely ignored him too (even though I have like a major crush on him :frowning2: ) but then by the end of the year since he had become part of the 2011-2012 council I saw him at a few of last years meetings(I was in grade 10 last year and in the 2010-2011 council) and I tried to talking to him but he seemed very pissed when ever I was near him but stopped when his friend who is also on council started talking to me and just totally loves me now( loves me in like a you're so awesome kind of way) that he just started being less pissed off so I did some small talk with him but thats it. Anyways a few days later he added me on facebook so I was like okay! :0 (I was all like yayy and happy (!)) unfortunately now he seem pissed off at me again, like I can just see it in his face because he doesn't even turn to look at me and seems really angry so I try avoiding him because it just sorta hurts me to feel like he really does not like me...anyways I've been thinking to run for student council again( as I didn't run for this year but they're opening up some new position for this year) and if I do succeed in winning XD Ill probably see him alot more often which means I'll be able to fix whatever I did to make him feel that way about me. I don't think I'll ever date him or anything ( there are alot of rumors going around that he is gay or bi but I don't know or or care about that), I just want to be friends with him -.-

any suggestions on what I should do?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Honestly, never beg anyone to be your friend and like you. Life is way too short to try and get EVERYONE to like you. Its pointless and its not going to happen.

I bet its way harder since you have a crush on him, but you seem like a nice, fun guy so its his loss. Go for the position and then enjoy yourself. Don't waste your time trying to convince him of anything :slight_smile:

If you really can't let it go then I say confront him, though. Tell him that you want to know if his mad at you and if so why. After you have that info then you can either "fix" it or decide to let it go :slight_smile:

3. maverick

Forget about him.

One thing everybody should learn real early in life is that it's okay for people to not like you, or even hate you. You can't control the emotions of other people no matter how hard you try, so there's not much point in doing stuff solely to impress others.

Unfortunately, the more you fawn over him, the further he's probably going to withdraw from you. If he senses your desperation to be friends with him, it's probably (to him) just one more reason to NOT be friends with you.

Can't see why anyone wouldn't want to be, though. :kiss:

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sadly, thats high school. People change they want to fit in and will shake off anyone who they think might hold them back in that respect.

5. Zontar

Welcome to romance.

6. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

<3 Thankyou guys for your support :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just really like him but I'm going eventually get over it even though it's just something really annoying for me -.- So yea I really shouldn't waste my time trying to get him to like me becuase it's something that just bothers me alot.

@The Edend
    Yea I've thinking of actually going up to talk to him but then I'm a really wierd person that makes everything awkward and shy plus the fact that he just totally ignores and seems to avoid talking to me so maybe not. But if I do see him I'll try saying hi to him or something, thanxies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Maverick
    I'm usually the kind of person that couldn't care less what people thought about them (I like carry a kermit the frog kids lunchbox to highschool, its awesome) but I just feel like its my fault that he doesn't like me so like it's something I did :s but I should forget about him, thankyouu :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Malachite
    Yea, I've had that happen alot in my school since I'm just really wierd and odd and alot of people just totally ignore me if they see me outside of school unless I say hi first or something so that they see me -.- I've also had a similar situation like this with a friend of mine(but I didn't have a crush on him) who just stopped talking to me because he said I was "acting wierd" and he didnt even tell me that, I heard from my bestfriend who asked him so I was pretty pissed off -.- but yea highschool just sucks -.- luckily I do have some awesome friends so I'm okay :slight_smile: thankyou

@Zontar
    :frowning2: lol sounds like lots of fun so far...

#6 Witchcraft, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
  7. Mad Man L

^ this.

Also: If you have a crush on him and he isn't gay, becoming friends is the worst possible move. I know the feeling, I had a straight crush who hated me. Painful experiencde, not gonna lie, I just wanted to hug him. For a few centuries. But I had to get over him, because becoming friends would just make things worse, not to mention the whole thing about a bi guy liking him creeped him out big time...

8. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

oh wow :/ sorry to hear what happened :/
    umm no one in my school knows I'm gay but I guess people suspect but yhea I'm going to try and give up on trying to befriend him