1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflection

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gustav, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all,

Haven't been on here in about three years . . . but I just wanted to thank this site for what it had done for me when I was in highschool and when I was actually on here lol. Without it I wouldn't be where I am today . . . I've just started a GSA at my college, a catholic college, a week ago, and so far overwhelming support for it is all i've received. I was the Student Government President of my school last year, but I feel like I am making a bigger impact on my campus starting this GSA. JUst looking back, I feel I have come a long . . .long way. Sort of a random post, but I just wanted to show my appreciation for this site, and how much it had benefitted me in highschool.

2. ICTOAUN

(!) This calls for a dancing banana

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's awesome to get updates like this! Makes me smile ear to ear, in fact :grin:

Especially knowing the GSA in my (also Catholic) college was so deep underground most people only found out about it after graduation, I think it's wonderful that you're making it work in your college!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is quite awesome what you have already accomplished by starting the GSA! I am so glad that you have received support for it.

Like Filip, reading your post, made me have a large smile. It is really neat to read stories like this one.

Congratulations on your accomplishments!