1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost in Oregon: Big milestone!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jimL, Sep 21, 2011.

1. jimL

It's been an awesome journey in the last year. A very stressful one. I just wanted to let everyone know that I canceled an appointment with my counselor for next week. I feel as though I have made it far enough that I don't need her anymore. She was very very helpful but I think I got what I needed.

Bottom line is that at this point I am getting more from EC (and have all along) and all of you out there in cyber-land. This site is just incredible, I'm so lucky to have stumbled across it at my time of need. Thanks to all that have helped me. EC has made coming out for me possible. I'd like to buy everyone a beer....oh yea most of you aren't 21 yet! Sorry! Hehe.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

2. Jim1454

Hey Jim. I'm glad to hear that things are working out for you. That's awesome.

Don't throw her number away though. You never know when life might throw you a curve ball, and you'll benefit from talking with someone who understands your story.

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you! :slight_smile: