1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bleeh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Danny19

that is exactly how i feel bleeh. i have been like this for days now. but today just ticked it off. so let me start of with how i am right now, im sick, emotional, lonely, and stressed. ugh. i have been sick since last friday and i have a fever right now. Lately i have been really stupidly emotional. im the type of person that hates showing their emotions and i dont cry easily. but lately i have been tearing up like a bitch. On sept 11, when they talked about the twin towers i cried. when i have never cried. last week i teared up because i had to go to math class which i hate. i teared up yesterday cuz a show i liked is almost gonna end. and today i cried because someone died on the show. i swear i feel weird. i dont usually do this and i hate it!:***:. also today all i have thought about is not having a bf and being tired of being single. today i have been frustrated thinking about having a guy by my side. someone i can cuddle with and kiss me and tell me ima get better. and now im stressed because i am starting to hate school. :bang::bang::bang:

i dont know what to do. i feel like my emotions are on overdrive and i cant control them. its pissing me off. i cant focus on one thing because i keep thinking about different stuff. its getting in the way of my life i cant finish school work because of this. i cant read because i lose focus.. ugh what do you guys suggest. thanks in advance for your advice

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

We all have those types of week every so often (*hug*)

It seems like you have been repressing your emotions for a while and now things just kind of exploded, which is just always bound to happen. What to do? Stop trying to repress them and let them go. Find a healthy way to let them out. Let yourself be sad, angry, frustrated and then express it in some way AND don't feel guilty for it.

Some people write, read, exercise, scream, cry, laugh, etc. Find your way to let off some steam :slight_smile:

3. Bosco

From experience, I'd advise you not to watch heart-breaking films about homosexual relationships that don't work out because of societal pressure. Man... For some reason I thought that was a good idea when I was going through denial and emotional turmoil last year.

But yea, finding yourself a hobby or an outlet for your emotions is a great idea. Personally karaoke works wonders :grin:

Or become more involved with friends or interest groups that ping your interest. Something to take your mind off of your dilenma until you can return to it with clear thought