1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liking Zentai Suits.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bryan176, Sep 23, 2011.

1. bryan176

IS this something thats bad, I mean is it weird to like zentai suits I have been thinking of buying a couple. The only reason I ask is because my parents don't know I like it and I don't think I will tell them yet. None of my friends do this nor anyone in this area where I live, Dose anyone else like them to the point where they have 5-10 suits? Could use some support here.

2. maverick

I had to Google this, and I only have one question - where do you plan on wearing them? I'm just curious. Because unless you're a superhero... :lol:

I think they're pretty awesome though. I'd love to put one on and walk around the mall pretending to be a mime.

3. Zontar

Is this a fetish of yours or something else? Because I think I've seen this one before. I wouldn't go parading around your fetishes to your parents; unlike sexuality, there's just no tasteful way to tell them you like it when your partner dresses you up in a skirt and whips you for being a bad boy.

4. maverick

^ This.

If zentai suits are a fetish for you, do everybody a favor, spare yourself the awkwardness, and don't ever mention it to your parents. I'm sure they don't parade their cat-o-nine-tails and ball gags around you either.

There is such a thing as overtelling. :lol:

5. Eric

My own google search reminded me of the infamous Vancouver Canucks green men (see below). They literally wear full-body spandex (or some similar, more breathable material), sit next to the penalty box and do weird things to bug the players. It's quite silly.

[​IMG]

If that's what you're interested in, go for it. It's a little bit strange to me, honestly, but it's not really harmful in any way so I wouldn't object to it. It's not bad in any way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. LikeMyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I saw some ppl walking around my campus wearing these - they had advertising printed on them and were basically walking billboards - perhaps you could consider it an investment?

7. Marlowe

I had never heard of them before, but I would have to say that I am intrigued. They look like they would be fun to wear. They remind me a lot of Star Trek, seven of nine (if that means anything to you), which for me makes them pretty cool. All you need is a Starfleet insignia. Not sure if I just made this better or worse. But, yes, go for it! Um, and I would agree with previous posters, not sure how your parents would fit into this.

8. bryan176

Thanks for the support guys, Yes I do not plan on telling my parents for a long long time, and no I do not plan on going into public like this. This would be something that stays in my house and the only one who would/may know is my partner. and to be honest I am not sure why I like it I just do.