1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Keelin, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Keelin

I'm wandering about my sexaulity. What would I be if I like boys and girls at the same time. like Kinsey three all the time. would it be Bi or Pan?:eusa_doh:

2. Ridiculous

Bisexuality is when you are attracted sexually to both males and females. Usually there is some distinguishing factor between the two for why you are attracted to them - e.g. you like girls for their breasts or softer features, and boys for being more 'rugged' and masculine.

Pansexuality is when you are attracted to people; you don't really pay much attention to what sex they are or identify as. Pansexuality doesn't exclude anyone from potential sexual attraction (whereas bisexual people may not be attracted to agender, genderqueer or transgender people).

Similarly biromantic/panromantic people are the same as above, except for their romantic attraction rather than sexual attraction. They don't always go together (for example, not all biromantic people are also bisexual, i.e. they may be able to have a loving relationship with both males and females but don't want to have sex with both).

3. Keelin

But can you feel equally attracted at the same time if your bi?

4. Ridiculous

Yes, that's definitely possible.