1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel lost

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by inevertoldyou, Sep 25, 2011.

1. So I've been sitting here for a few hours trying to find the words to say this. And that's just it, I can't. I feel lost. Alone. I'm not sure who I am. Am I gay? Am I bisexual? Why did this happen to me?

To answer one question, I guess I've come out to myself so much as to say that I know I'm not straight. I've dated women, but I've never slept with one. And I feel like I'm attracted to women, but I'm not sure if its a sexual attraction, or if it's just that I view everyone as beautiful (except myself, but that's another story). The few people I'm out to...well it's hard to talk to them because I haven't been able to say for sure what it is I feel. And not having anyone to relate to is just....awful. I cry myself to sleep some nights, and I just wish this would go away. I know it's not going to, and I know I've got to tackle it head on. I just don't know where to start. I have no one to talk to, and I feel like I'm drowning under this sea of uncertainty, doubt, and secret.

2. J Snow

Hey, let me start by saying I know how you feel. Over the past year I've learned a lot more about my sexuality, but before that I was right in your boat. There's nothing worse then not knowing about yourself. I would have rather just had someone stamp gay or straight on me so I'd know, but I hated being confused about myself. As time passes things will become clearer =)

3. Undecided John

Well ... I kind of know how you feel too. I am on a similar place myself, and I'm not seeing any way out soon. But I've been on bad places before, and if there is anything I learned, is that everything pass, with time. Figuring out those things you're feeling is hard, but don't loose the hope, it too shall pass. (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)