1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Triangle. >.<"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonThunder, Dec 3, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

This is the most strangest thing I have ever experienced. For you people that use the chat room you will know theres a guy that I really like. We've met up, had lunch, chatted, made out, gotten drunk together and all that shit. Well I think I love him but hes already got a boyfriend. He never even told me!

Theres this other guy that I know, but I don't love him. Hes constantly wanting to sex me up though. >_> I met this guy a bit after I met him ^ and he told me the other night. "Hey did you make out with a blonde guy last night" and I said yes, then he said "thats my bf". From then on I distanced myself from him because I didn't want to make the other guy mad at me if he found out I did have sex with him.

I was pretty freaked out at how this all happend, turns out they're in an open relationship lol. So now, guy 2 wants me to have a 3some lol... But I don't know if I want to.

I feel like distancing myself from them though... I'm up for open relationships but not getting in on other peoples open relationships... Weird? Should I distance myself from them or just go for it is the question I need to answer, and would like any help from you guys. =]

2. Louise

There is not hard and fast answer to that question. You have to do what you feel comfortable with. If you feel like experimenting and you feel good with these guys then go for it, this is your life and you have the right to do anything you like as long as it is with consenting adults.

If on the other hand you feel uncomfortable with this and even though you are fine with open relationships in theory but it's not really your thing then stay clear.

You have to try and make the distinction between a loving close relationship and sex they are two very different and seperate things. What are you looking for? Once you have answered that question you will be one step closer to deciding what you want to do.

On a moral issue, this is your life and only you know deep within you if this sort of behaviour will be acceptable to you or if you will beat yourself up (mentally) afterwards.

My stand on this is; if you want to do it, everyone is consenting and it hurts no one (including you emotionally/physically/psychologically) then relax and have fun.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It sounds to me like you have serious reservations about all this. Having sex for the pleasure of it all is one thing, but when your heart is involved, its a completely different story.

4. Evilmonkey

hmm... quite a situation you got yourself into... if you dont feel comfortable then dont do it. But opportunities like this dont come a knocking everyday!!!
    but one of the things that stood out to me is that he didnt tell you he was involved before you started hooking up, thats not very honest.
    ps. are they hot??

5. CrimsonThunder

Well alot of people would say they're not perfect, but I don't want perfectness.

It didn't matter though because its an open relationship, they dont need to say lol.

Well last night I couldn't get to sleep because this was all I could think about, so I had 1 hour sleep before work, at work I was tired, grumpy and angry over this...

But after work I went out with my friends and it made it a hell of a lot better! Totally got my mind of it, but there was another gay guy hanging around us, I was teasing him by making out i was gay. (the friend I was with doesn't know.)

Thanks for all your help Becky, Louise and Monkey. Its appreciated. :slight_smile:

6. CrimsonThunder

Update GET

So all three of us hanged out tonight, me and the guy I am in love with have the EXACT same personality. The other guy just takes the shit we give him. ^^ (the personality we have is we like to pay people out for jokes) So me and the other guy hanged out for about an hour, talking (was awkward at first but afterwards we just had a great convo) then we went and got the other was walkin around for a while chattin then the other had to go home (i should probably use names or people are gunna get confused =P) went and got food, chatted, I walked him home and an end to an AWESOME night. :grin: Cant wait to do it again.

7. InaRut

Well is it possible to be with the one guy and not the other? Because that's really what it sounds like you need to do.

What a wierd story though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. SpikySpice

Well, seems like things are getting fine, as long as you feel happy and comfortable and make sure this Triangle is safe

Actually The Triangle is not completely weird at all, you could see that more around you sometimes

There was a time I was feared about it but it was not like I thought

9. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG love triangle!! :lol: That's something that not many are comfortable with.
    But I think you are doing fine :icon_bigg So just make the most out of it and have a great time :grin: