1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What classifies bi-sexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Amero, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Amero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Going by the name I'd assume it would only be sexual attractions with both sexes, right?
    I ask because I do find some guys attractive, but not sexually. I've kissed guys quite a few times. Am I just plain straight? Should I even be worrying about a label as such?
    There was one time when I was extremely drunk that I let a guy give me head. I enjoyed it but I didn't really think of the gender at all.

/me is thoroughly confused

#1 Amero, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  2. Tiny Catastrophe

Maybe you're bicurious. When I was younger I liked girls and thought they were hot and kissed them but I could never imagine getting sexual with them. Just go out and explore (safely)

3. Amero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's a possibility. I wouldn't mind experimenting. Maybe it's the only way to find out really. Cheers!

4. Bi As A Kite

What she said. I currently find guys more interesting but every now and then a girl will appear who turns my head.

And, if you don't mind me saying, you don't look like you'll have any trouble finding someone :slight_smile:

5. IanGallagher

The interesting thing you noted is you kissed guys before, probably should ask what led into that --

Secretly classify as bisexual, easier to get girls that way. I think guys are attractive and can become "boy crazy" for a couple of seconds although I live most of my life "girl crazy." I've never acted on it and some bi guys actually never do. I don't think purely straight guys (unsure if there even is such a thing) have inclinations to be intimate with other guys though. If you lean so much towards girls that it's only a guy here or there though, in comparison, no need to come out.

#5 IanGallagher, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  6. kunglaomksm

There's something wrong if we based our sexuality more on our sexual encounters rather than the feelings we have for each of the genders. Of course we'll like the sex because it's suppose to be pleasurable. If we already had the feeling of separation after that 'sex' where you can't stop thinking about that person(the PERSON and not the sex with that person) then there's a possibility that you're attracted to him/her then that's where you know your true orientation. But the important thing is if you realize the thing I just said then you must learn to accept it(all LGBT knows this) but don't overanalyze things since it will lead you to more confusion. That's what I think.