1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a hug =[

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Akira, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Akira

I need help, and a hug. My girlfriend who is not on her period, becuase I'm a good bf and I know :wink: has been really PMSsy lately. I think it's just the new HS stress, but she hardly talks to me anymore, even though we spend all our free time with eachother. =/ She tells me she loves me ect. ect. and I can tell she means it, but she's just really bitchy lately.
    I want to help her, I've been doing so with school work, but I have my own shitty life to deal with too, and it's just really hard to handle all of her cruelty towards me too. I love her to death, I just don't know how to handle it. Help?:icon_sad:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

(*hug*)

Have you tried talking to her about it? That's the first step to solving any relationship problem. You have to know whats broken before you start thinking on how to fix it :slight_smile:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) Definitely try talking it out if you haven't. Talking is usually a good key to success. You can't help fix something if you don't know the problem. :slight_smile:

4. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How can you talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to you. It's really hard and maybe your girlfriend might be feeling abit down and want some personal space so maybe just give her some down time and focus on fixing up some of your own problems for abit? Here's a hug for you anywayz :slight_smile: (*hug*)