1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex or?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by VaultBoy, Sep 29, 2011.

1. VaultBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My bf and I whom I have been together for 11 months broke-up a month ago rather quietly. The reason was very uncertain as for the history goes on, as the summer draws closer I more willingly than him decided that it would be the best for our interest to pause-up a bit for the next coming 3 months of summer vacation for we wouldn't be seeing each other often no more than a month or 2 because I will be out mostly with my family, traveling from location to location, assessing family assets and properties since I turned out to a legal age. The real reason behind this interval was that I had begun to somewhat bored with him and started to distance my self whereas the relationship between us had commenced to be more sexual than cordial and the thought of being in such a relationship begun to disturb me. So I imagined being apart from each other for a whole summer vacation may rekindle my longing for him. In the end it was a success but not entirely. During the mid-summer our paths have crossed without any tidings at a mutual friend's night out and after a long conversation about how were our vacations passing he brought up the subject of us breaking-up. He said that the upcoming year will be very difficult for him at the field of academics, that he was also looking for a new so called "concept" in his life and that I would derail him from his tracks for future and be a liability for him. I had no choice on the situation, so we settled. The new semester had stared and as our amicable relationship pursued I have started to fall for him again. I have consulted this matter to our mutual friend and he offered me the advice of letting him go and finding somebody else as a rebound. I desperately need more advice on this matter.

2. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's fate that I happen across this post. I had the exact same type a breakup just a couple of days ago. The way I look at it, there are 8,000,000,000 people in the world. If there's something inconvienient about the relationship you were in; move on. And I know, the heart wants what the heart wants, but dont torture yourself over this.

~Katt Alaina