1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overly flirtatious turns into bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Katt, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys! It's Katt!
    Over the past few months I've kinda been dabbling with the idea of the label "bisexual". Of course, there's ups and downs to any label. Up--> Recognition and security with your sexual identity. Down--> Some people define you by it. So, I've decided against labeling myself, but only cause I know people tend to get the wrong idea. No, I'm not a slut, no I'm not promicuous, and no, I don't make-out with every girl I see. I'm Katt, the fun, freindly, helpfull, beauty that I've always been! And it's not like I ever really "came out" either. I've always been exteremely affectionate, to EVERYONE. And girls were no exeption. So I connected the dots. To me it's no big deal. I'm still me. :icon_bigg Full of love :kiss: and good friends(*hug*) and sueave dance moves. :eusa_danc That's my story!! Thoughts? :]

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are a lot of people who don't like labels which is perfectly fine. As long as you are who you are that's good enough. :slight_smile: And some people remain unsure of what their sexuality is so they just don't label themselves anything. In any case, it's no big deal and as long as you are comfortable with who you are that's great and there's no need for a label. :slight_smile:

3. lapseofreason

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Agreed. I called myself straight for a while, then bi, then nothing, then gay. It's not as much about the title as how you feel. No biggie. :slight_smile:

4. RaeofLite

I thought I was bisexual for a while. I was called things like, "slut", "whore", "queer", "fence sitter" amongst other degrading things...

Then when I realized I was gay, I was called things like, "dyke", and "disgusting homo" and told I needed to sit on the right ****.

People will label you no matter what you tell them. I wouldn't let you define it who you are. Your sexuality is a part of you. A big part yes I suppose... but it isn't the majority of who you are. I personally don't tell people in the first while that I meet them that I'm gay. I don't hide it if they ask or if they ask if I have past boyfriends (I generally bring up the fact that I've had mostly girlfriends now), and I'm just me. I carry on conversations casually because it should be no big deal.

Rewriting negative prejudice. Yeaaah. :slight_smile:

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Labels really don't matter, as long as your happy than that is what matters. For example right now I identify as bisexual, but I'm starting to think that I'm a biromantic lesbian, but for now I'm sticking with bisexual.

6. just b urself

i get what u mean.some peopel get the wrong idea and think people like us r promiscious.im pansexual,i aint promisous.heck alot of people i know tlk about how they have sex alot and im the one who steps aside and says "uhhhh,i think u should save that for the one person who ur absolutly head over heels in love with and think that ur going to be with them for the rest of ur lives." lol. people r to judgemntal,ya dig?