1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ME vs them

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DhammaGamer, Oct 2, 2011.

1. DhammaGamer

So when I read about other people who have identified as gay it's always been a story about how they were always attracted to other boys and not girls. For me, it was never the case. I always used to wish I could be a girl just because it was how I felt, you know? It honestly didn't have much to do with me being attracted to boys at school or whatever. Me currently coming to terms with my homosexuality has more to do with how I feel about "ME" and less to do with how I feel about other men and women. I want to have sex with men because I want to be connected with a person who is compatible with the way I want to express myself sexually. Does that make sense?

2. J Snow

I can relate a lot to you, and in fact me and others have discussed feelings that I think seem very similar here,

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/51342-cogiati-gender-idenity-test.html

I thought I was straight for years. I still find girls cute, I just would rather be their friends then try to be sexual with them (and vaginas are disgusting imo) but my first indicator about any of this stuff was when I was about 12 I started wanting to be a girl, and would pretend to be a girl online and stuff.

3. DhammaGamer

"Your COGIATI result value is: 215 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL"

Yeah, I pretty much already knew this. /shrug I'm still stuck where I've always been.

4. J Snow

Yup, that's the same score I got before. As its been said in that thread, the results of something like that shouldn't be taken as true, just something to think on.