1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Urman, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

My school just had a loss of a staff membes she worked in the main office and she made all the school announcements she was a very nice lady i miss her.She was a cancer victem

2. Louise

Gosh I'm sorry to hear that. I know this is very sad for you but don't let it take you down. If you knew this lady quite well ask yourself would she want you to be sad for her. Of course you are sad for her and her family, I'm not saying that you shouldn't be, just don't let it take you too far down, she wouldn't want that for you (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My son is always reminding me of this but death is simply a transition to the non-physical. Her body must of been wracked with pain and now she is free from that. Remember her with love and be happy she is free from that. Easier said than done, I know. (*hug*)

4. Jim1454

I'm sorry to hear that. It's always sad to see someone pass away before their 'time'. You have the whole school to grieve with, which is nice.

5. Urman

Urman Guest

Thank you all for your support. I see it as things happen and i guess it was her time no one will live forever

6. SpikySpice

Awwwwww, imsorrry for what happenned(*hug*)

Maks me think our lives are so small, anything could take us away from this world anytime anywhere, who knows what will happen tommorow

Anyway, I hope that you'll feel better:slight_smile:

7. biisme

that's so sad. one of our culinary teachers just died from cancer last week. :frowning2:

i had her in ninth grade. i think my school has lost at least 8 people while i've been going there, and i'm only a junior.

anyway, i'm sorry

**hug**