1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frustrating

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sd257, Dec 3, 2007.

1. sd257

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone, this is my first post here :icon_bigg

Ok so i know this question has probably been asked a million times but it just gets so frustrating!!!!

How can i tell if a guy is straight/gay/if he's into me??????????

Theres this guy in my calculus class who im REALLY attracted to...i mean he has to be one of the most attractive guys i have ever seen..anyways for some reason i get this weird vibe from sometimes that he might like me...like on the first day of class when i first saw him he keep stealing glances at me...and we even made eye contact a couple of times( i know pretty sad..thats what im basing him liking me on....)...but then other days he seems completly straight to me...like he'll flirt with this girl who sits with him sometimes...and when i try and talk to him he's really nice and seems interested in talking to me but then other times he's so cold and will totally brush me off...........i dunno i hate playing this guessing game but its just that sometimes i think he's gay but then other times hes seems completley straight to me...maybe me thinking hes interested is just wishful thinking...i dunno...and then today when i saw him at the library and said hi to him he kinda just looked up and said hi and then went back to his dumb kines book.....:confused:
    ..but yeah i just needed to get that off my mind...any help would be greatly appreciated

2. CrimsonThunder

The only way to know is to ask.

3. waitingsucks

yea if your really nervous I'd ask around about him, but don't ask his close friends just ask ur friends. If he isn't out to anyone u know or u've already tried this then if u really want to make slow progress ask him about girl friends etc. or if he acts straight and into u he could be bi or gay in denial all posibilities. All of these things u will have no answer to unless u take a risk of some sort. sorry I can't give better advice.

OMG cute guys in class are so frustrating :slight_smile:

4. lodiug

Yeah it's really hard to tell. Just try and be friends with him. Let him help you with homework....I don't know something like that...hoped I helped a little.