1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Flyers2011, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Flyers2011

I've recently reconnected with an old friend, who's also gay, and I like her a lot.

I've already told her I think she's cute and we discussed the important things in a successful relationship.

I want to find a good way to tell her I like her. She lives three hours because of school, but lives about 20 minutes when she's at home from school. Neither of us know when she's going to be home next (it depends on her homework/school schedule, weather, and her gas) and I don't really want to just text her, "Hey I like you," and Facebook's out too. I don't know if she has Skype (I do, but I'd have to set up my account and I'm too lazy to do that).

Is my only option left to call her? I'd write her a letter, but it'd take about three days to get to her, at least and I don't know her address.

Thanks.

2. Scandinavian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would (personally) love a letter, or to send a letter. it would go something like:

"I really like you

from (my name/potential lover name) "

Simple, classic... and taken out of a romantic movie. I mean who gets personal letters in the 21. Century? send a letter, seriously, so much more romantic then skype :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2011 at 12:36 PM ----------

Hahaha, sounds like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. J Snow

I don't see why it can't be all of the above? Can't you continue to text and call her even if you write her a letter or talk to her on skype while you're both on your computers?

I think the letter thing does sound really sweet, and you should do it just to put a smile on her face! As for the a practical means of communication... the letter's not gonna cut it.